Convincing Family/Friends Crypto is Okay.
As I normally share my STEEM posts on other platforms, my family and friends are aware that I am in some way involved with the cryptocurrency world. Understandably, when money is involved, they worry that I have no idea what I am getting into. Totally agree with this statement, but only in the beginning.
- it's fake money, you can't buy anything with it.
- not secure, you will be hacked and lose all your money
- it's too expensive to invest, isn't bitcoin like $10zillionUS per coin
- you need to be a stock market analyst 24/7
- too hard to set up
- what is steemit, is that cryptocurrency ?
- depends on your definition of money, times are changing
- losing fake money shouldn't worry you, right
- don't invest in bitcoin, I wouldn't, there are other affordable crypto coins/tokens out there
- probably, if I purchased 1 bitcoin, I'd be tracking its value like my life depended on it LoL
- yes, initially
I Joined Steemit, to get away from Google Plus, Youtube, Blogger, I didn't realize that Cryptocurrency was part of the package. It was free!
Steemit is another social media platform that uses blockchain technology.
My 1st post Early Morning Training Ride 2 years ago. Using Steepshot, which is what everyone else was using to post images at the time. I was getting upvotes with some sort of money representation for it, I was totally confused. At this point I totally ignored it, it must be something that happens over there in the US and doesn't apply to other countries.
I do not recommend using Steemit as an introduction to cryptocurrency!
Want A Taste of Cryptocurrency Risk Free, Use Brave Browser.
- download the Brave Browser, set up the Uphold Wallet.
- just use the browser
- you are now earning Cryptocurreny (the BAT tokens).
Get familiar with the Uphold Wallet, it deals in a number of National Currencies and Cryptocurrencies. It won't be your last Wallet.
as at 08 Feb 2020
I have been using the Brave Browser for quite a few months now, and I am totally enjoying the experience. Last month I got 27 BAT tokens, just by using the browser and visiting places I normally go to everyday.
If you have twitter, reddit, github channels, in Brave/rewards Tip settings check the boxes to allow tipping.
Every BAT Token I Recieve Is Given Away
Until I start investing in the BAT tokens, I'm happy to give away all the tokens I recieve via the Brave browser.
What happens next, well thats up to the individual. Invest - Buy Low Sell High. That is where I am right now, with Ethereum. Both STEEM and BAT are my FUN Crypto tokens, I'm not expecting to make my fortunes here and apart from building up a decent STEEM POWER I'd be giving these away over time. I really enjoy the Steem platform, because I get to reward excellent content (and upload a post every now and then).
- Uphold Wallet Uphold
- Cyrptopia Hacked nzherald
- Bat Community forum.batcommunity
- BATGrowth Monitoring Brave Publishers BATGrowth
- Steem Terminals Discord channel (BAT STEEM comparison chart).
click on image to take you to my Steemit page
- with every post comes experience, as we all strive to do better.
- curate/up vote, let's encourage and inspire each other.