Fathers day had just gone last weekend, and my daughter decided to buy me a more modern mobile phone. She said my perfectly working, well worn, chipped, scratched, minor cracked screen Huawei P8 Lite needs to retire. I totally disagreed.
So I ended up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy A10 mobile phone.
I'm always apprehensive trying something new, when you finally get used to a particular model I change, I'm hoping the transition is not too bad.
Here is my most useful (must have) apps listed most used order
(other than stock call, email, contacts, browser, camera, gallery)
- Whatsapps (messaenger)
- eSteem (keeps me informed whats happening on Steems blockchain)
- Endomondo (cycling tracker)
- Actifit (walking tracker, blockchain)
- Reddit/4Chan (information highway that keeps me entertained)
- Discord (voice & text chat)
- youtube (usage is dwindling)
- google maps (still extremely useful)
- kiwibank (personal banking)
- RealCalc (scientific calculator)
- Keepass2Android (THE MOST IMPORTANT APP EVER)
- Boss Tuner (keeps my stringed intruments in tune)
- skinny (mobile plan)
The most noticable improvement (for me) is the GPS connectivity. So far I have never had a "connection lost" error come up. As a cyclist that uses Endomondo to map my rides, this is extremely important to me.
I love this phone, even the pictures seem more clearer than what I saw previously used too.